Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Thursday, November 11, 2004

if you want it you can get it

i will post now, since everyone is yelling ::brooke post:: ahh i can hear it now.

This week i guess has been crazy and i'm not in a recapping mood. All I have to say is that i need my girls! MY HATE CREW I MISS YOU. Sara and I both had some epiphany, telling us, willing us to realize how much we missed each other. I really do miss her, and i'm glad we talked. I need to see HC more often other than school. I guess i haven't been in the happiest of moods and i need to work that out, but i also need to find comfort and laughter in the most awesome people ever. I will change this.

I really loathe being called annoying. Even by just one or two people. If you don't know me, shutup. Thank you.

That is all i need to say right now. I love everyone :) too bad if you don't love me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home