Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Saturday, November 06, 2004

suck it

don't wanna be an american idiot....fuck you
i have...hives covering almost Every inch of my body and it sucks ass. It's itchy as hell. (btw i am not making fun of ::coughlukecough:: since he uses the word hell in comparison to EVERYTHING) well now, that was a long as hell sidenote. I am cold. I am sitting on LynLyn. She is comfy. J'adore ma petit copine. Elle est tres magnifque dans ma chambre ou...dans ma lit. yeah that's right. I love french, who won a freakin' award in it? yeah h'ok me. too bad i had to quit. j'adore toi. I'm posting before everyone frickin kills me, or rapes me, or worse...um..um...you get the idea.

today rocked. petes place. work. lyndseys. sleep.
there was some intermitent food like....(work.toojays.work) or (lyndsey.mac-n-cheese.sleep) but i know y'all get mad if i talk about food all the time. YUM! i want
FRIED APPLES! YAY!
. right?

mmmmmm the sweet smell of cinnamon in the morning.

the smell of lyndsey laying right next to me, i can only hold back.

i want to shower. please join. nominations for a good showering partner are now open, bidding will end at 1400 tomorrow. the ceremony will commence around 7. be there or be square.

p.s lyndsey is winning

i like.....



















BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE

Lyndsey is sportin her nerd glasses. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HER CAUSE SHE'S DUMB AND STUPID AND UGLY. Like shrek. I mean, shrek is green, so she wins.

is this a long enough post yet?
didn't think so.

i think that i will confess my love to the b-man tomorrow. he is too damn sexy. i want to have his babies.

thank you
and goodnight.....

[applause]

end of scene

1 Comments:

At 11/08/2004 6:05 PM , Blogger ~Heather~ said...

What is a B-Man? Ohh, and I can tell Luke reeeeally wanted that shower. Love ya'll.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home