Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Jittery, Timid, Cowardly, Shy, WEAK

"She said her name was paradise
That's what she said to me
She said paradise
That's what she said it would be..."

I just took the most amazing shower. I love the way my hair smells after a wonderful shower.

I am lazy. I should be studying. I should have been studying all day. But no, I am a lazy girl. Physics does not make me happy. Other things make me happy. Not physics, nope.

I just had pasta and meatballs. I no likey. Now i have a piece of fruit in my mouth. I have my pj's on. They are soooo comfy. I may resort to studying the 8 pages of enviro for a little while and watch some tv, relaxing comfortably in my bed. I am going to get offline for tonight, seeing as, tomorrow is in fact THE LAST DAY BEFORE BREAK! OMGGGGGG OMGGGGGG ::freaks out::

"I hate to hate a hater
In fact I hate to hate
Hatein' is hatein' you should never hate congratulate" hehehehehehe ;)

1 Comments:

At 12/22/2004 8:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun with that! *smooches*

~Lexi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home