Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

All i want for christmas is you...

I was singing that at the mall today when i went to get lunch. I sing along with the music everytime i work, i work tomorrow.

On christmas I want to see Christmas lights. I am going to since I was not chosen to celebrate that holiday. I am going to be mesmorized, I like that feeling.

Right! uh huh. Do what you want. I'm not angry like LynLyn thinks. Shes so silly.

Tonight will consist of studying a lot because I have physics and enviromental tomorrow. They will rape me. Not good

6 Comments:

At 12/22/2004 4:16 PM , Blogger ~Heather~ said...

Luke, you scare the poor girl.

 
At 12/22/2004 4:41 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

no rapey the brookey...bad bad i no likey

 
At 12/22/2004 4:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you all scare me

 
At 12/22/2004 6:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the hell is with the baby talk?

 
At 12/22/2004 6:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sweetie you are great at everything and im sure you'll do fine! look me up tomorrow b/c ill have a crazy outfit on!! haha jsut because im me and i can! oh and hit me up ove break!! we gotta hang out!! i love you!
*smooches*

~Lexi

 
At 12/22/2004 7:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good time on Xmas, i know i will.

~Kyle~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home