Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Thursday, December 30, 2004

rock you senseless...

no idea...that title is from the commercial i was watching. Why am i watching tv, lounging around in my pajamas? I slept until 2 today. This always happens when i'm up late talking online. I tried to talk for only a little while but that did not occur. Last night, for me, was soooooo great. Work, Dinner with family, Tom's, Lyndsey came, then went to poker night. I had a great time and that's all that matters. Making others happy is my second priority. But even the job of making myself happy has already been covered. Why? I don't know, but i won't question it. It's what I needed.

So I think tomorrow i'm going to busch gardens? why on new years eve i don't know. But hopefully I will be back in time to go do something with everyone. Hoprfully. Plus I cannot go on the camping trip, so Saturday i am stuck with work. But i will go to Tom's after and be merry. Right now I am going to find something to do. BLAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home