Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Traditionally i would write an exciting and memorable journal entry, but not today. I'm feeling the worst i've felt all break, not mentally, but physically. I worked for 7 hours today which made me tired, lazy, and irate. But then i was called by me dear friends. I drove to binks picked up the four of them and then drove to davids, kyles/bretts, and dans. All in all it took around an hour and 15 minutes for the whole shpeel. Not only was i tired with my head pounding, but there were four teenage boys screaming at me. One may ask...brooke why did you do this? Well the answer is simple. Girls are better drivers than boys. Dan got in an accident two days ago, and kyle got in one today. So sad. So since neither had a car, david doesnt drive, and brett doesnt even have a permit, i was a loyal and wonderful friend. It wasn't too bad except for the wasted gas, but now i feel like throwing up. My head is so hot, and my body is achy. I may lie down and waste away into nothingness. Later days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home