Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Thursday, January 13, 2005

glorious day...

school was not so terrible. except lit, i rather despise that class. In atkins class i definitly laughed so hard i was crying, he is the funniest ever. Mr. Meyers came in to see him torturing Loraine and when he did he was like "i heard you are a slut" to mr atkins. Im sure there was more to it but it was one of the funniest things ive witnessed. After that physics came, which, i dont hate so much, because the people in it make it worthwhile, but still. Came home then went to the eye place and got my contacts, clear ones so ookey can show off her beautiful brown eyes, NOT. After that, came home then met TDB at the mall. I got this cute button down purple shirt, a yellow tank top from hollister, and these awesome jeans from hollister. I also got something for lynlyn which i think she may have already. Oh well. It was a grand time had by all. Oh and kyle called me so i got to speak to him today.

Tracy, no you cannot "take me", i am the winner, and that is all.
I love Daniel and his "manliness"
I love Hate Crew, even though atkins doesnt get the concept, and heather is our god

I think i'm going to go eat macaroni and chees, and i had chick-fil-a before, so yeah. Im one of those girls who says they are fat and really is. Dammit.

[edit] today in atkins class i was told that i have a laugh like a hiccuping rabbit. hmm, he tried to imitate me, he's so gay lol, he said he hates me but i know he loves me most!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home