Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

so i ask, what's your biggest fear?

Fear....hmm right now my only fear deals with college acceptance.

Many things in my life are going well right now:

1. ATEAM is the most fun, i am a total nerd but i love it, im sorry. I like the competition, i like using my brain. I like being smart. I like being useful and in all 3 rounds along with the Queen nerd samantha, this is my one place to shine since i have no spotlight in anything else. I may sound selfish and dumb, but i like ateam a lot.

2. My warm shower made me happy, i read lexi's journal which always makes me ponder cause she is so understanding and optimistic, i like to follow her lead.

3. My friends are amazing right now. Dan's been a great friend recently. Forcing me to post (ASori12: and u need to post) And so has HC and my LEL, yeah, that's right HE'S MINE!!!!! ALL MINE!!!!

4. Work brings everything together and grounds me. Even thought Shatora and i do not get along some of the time, i'm glad we do. She has taught me a lot about doing something for others and not only myself. And to understand others less fortunate than me. To be there for each other, and now to start the stupid drama.

5. LYNDSEY MICHELLE BALDYGA IS ONLINE AGAIN OMG OMG OMG OMG WHAT HAS IT BEEN? 3 WEEKS? I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!

6. The real world/ road rules last episode is on, and that completes my list of happy things

One unhappy thing is that i had to buy a new Portrait book cause i lost my copy. blah

1 Comments:

At 1/24/2005 10:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! thanks for thinking so highly of me!! are you sure you dont think im bi-polar posting angry and sad one day and getting over it the next! lol! yeah im scared about getting accepted into college too!! but hey dont forget to live life in the process!! i love you!! *smooches*

~Lexi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home