Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Oh myyyyy

Hey guys, i'm the most tired i've been in awhile. Slept for like 12 hours and still a little drained, iono why. But i'm glad that this is a weekend. Next week there isn't much to look forward to in school besides the next round of ateam. So right now im waiting for that. The past two days have been extremely happy and amazing. Ateam, the fair, Luke. There's so many things that made me so happy. But now comes the part where i balance everything. I need to balance, friends, schoolwork, work, and you. I can do it. I have before.

I just don't want to lose you as a friend in the process.

I'm sorry to my friends who i maybe have neglected, or ignored in the past few days. I don't know what happened. Usually i care about everyone else and not myself. I'm sorry.

Right now im in the process of being really really lazy, and trying to get ready for work, and eating. Because that's what brooke does, eat eat eat. Today i get to see LynLyn for 7 hours and i'm excited cause we haven't hung out in a long time. And i love her so so so so so much.

I'm going now, enjoy life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home