Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Ohhhhh goodness

Omg what an amazing, exciting, fantastic day. Ateam was quite a thrill. At first we felt out of place among Atlantic and others. And when dan and i went outside to get his phone i was harassed by these weird ugly boys, and dan enlightened me on his goal to have a skirt like mine. I <3 him. Then heather, dan, christine, and sam competed and did awesome. This weird girl next to me was talking about sam and how their team had to watch out for her and i was laughing under my breath. Then sam, christine, john, and i were competing for the next two rounds. After the second round we were in first place, so we came up with some things to pep us up like:

1) hitting on/ flirting with memeber of other teams to distract them...sam actually did
2) writing win at the top of our papers
3) telling everyone they were simiown'd
4) laughing and crying and "ohmmmm"-ing
5) sam and i holding hands in front of the camera, that will be on tv might i add

At the end of the whole day, i became the "new" jupiter math guy....cept palm beach central girl. Last year i was so intimidated by him, and this year i became him in spirit. We dominated beyond belief. So proud, tear. When we found out we had 215 freaking points we went crazy. And then to realize we beat the teams tied for second (one was atlantic) by 55 points was amazing. We're going to Disney guys!!!!!!! I can feel it.

Went to mcdonalds then back to school, skipped a lot of econ, then went to physics. After that i came home and then went to the fair which was great but i feel sick now. I'm going to lay down :)

happy for once....

2 Comments:

At 1/20/2005 9:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, Brooke I love US (the team). OMGGGGGGGGGGGG :) lol I'm still so thrilled. There was this awesome nexus between everyone! WOHOOO! Yeah... lol.

You are the math genius, and I love you, and now everyone will know because it will be on TV. hehe

 
At 1/20/2005 10:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love US (the royal us, the entire team). OMG OMG OMG. I high on life. I'm not allowed to be this happy...

AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LOVE GABE MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME DARNIT!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home