Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Friday, January 28, 2005

good day?

my day was good...ateam always puts some sort of thrill in me. I got to meet my stalker boy Dan, that's his name. What's with the dan's these days, lol. J/K i love Daniel Stirling. Okay, so...this kid dan was so weird and outgoing and funny. Haha, mission accomplished. Then the competition happened and we did worse than last time, but still well and we are in second. Next week we go again, damn atlantic!!! That concluded my happy part of the day, i drove home and then got tom to wash my beautiful lexus that i adore, and then drove him to the mall and shopped for a bit with my Chelsea. Came home and ate dinner, and realized that i need to stop stressing myself.

No daniel, i will NOT wash your car. Thank you for asking though :)

Tomorrow is weekend, which is MUCH needed MUCH MUCH needed.

Make me smile, please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home