Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Busy Busy Busy

Such a busy life. Today i went early to work with lyndsey(in her mommys car cause hers had an oil change and then got a flat) and got jeans at AE, i left work around 5 cause i was going to faint or throw up, whichever came first. Andrew came in to cover for me, after he had worked all morning, poor Andrew, I gave him a hug for being so nice. But then i went home and showered and then layed around and read cause i needed to relax. I had KFC for dinner and watched Shark Tale.

My bad day came to a good end.

Only thing that would have made it better would be if i could see my thomas or HC

"i couldn't ever love you more...."-the cure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home