Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Hello friends. I haven't really written in here in awhile, and I feel as though i must.

School, friends, and everything have been terrific. And the forthcoming spring break will be so awesome, I cannot wait!! Spring Break means relaxing with friends, leaving for 2 days to a place where no one can find me , except for the other 5 people, going to an awesome concert upon returning from said trip which is for heathers birthday, work sometimes, and DOMINIK comes!!!! After spring break will be awesome too: prom, sleepover at lukes, grad night in disney the weekend after, and then graduation around the corner. Time is flying so fast, and as much as i truly want to get away to college and a new place, and as much as you want me to go, there's people that i will truly miss. People that are leaving, people that i am leaving behind, and people that are leaving me.

I don't know where shamma is...hmm. One more week, One more week.

I'm rather happy right now, let's all be happy. Happy, Happy, Happy. Happy with who we are, yet willing to realize who we appear to be to others, and what impact we make. I am sure that all of my friends are happy right now, and if they aren't then i don't know about it. This is a happy time of the year, yay.

I'm glad that all of these dumb projects are over, that was so stressful.

I have so much environmental homework to do today, bleh, at least i get to go it at work yay. I feel like going shopping before work. hmm. I may go do that :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home