Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Relax your mind, take your time on me...

"I will speak daggers to her, but use none". - ( III, II).

Figures i go and pick a quote like this. Hamlet rocks. Analogy?

I got my dooney and bourke bag and i love it so much, purple is awesome, and it is too. You will have to see it cause it rocks. I have nothing else to spend my money on anyway.

Blah i have work in the morning and i dont want to go. I will survive i believe. Actually i'm sure of it. I realized that even the worst things in life can be overcome. I'm not a little girl anymore, and i do have control over my life. I can make the best or the worst of it, with whoever i want to. The people that are true to me. I love you, you know who you are. Thank you Daniel for last night, you helped me see things that i didn't see before.

Thank you for
never going anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home