Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Saturday, February 26, 2005

You make me wanna want ya...

Okay so last night i had work. Today school was rather boring, lit and calc tests in a row sucked the life from me. But yeah after school i came home and got ready for NHS, met liz at publix at 530 and got the food. She got lost leaving while she was next to me, which was so so funny. We unpacked and got everything ready and the induction went so well. Besides the fact that:

1) sam can't say success, or any word with double c's
2) liz can't say oath, it is too hard?
3) i can't light a candle
4) david g can't speak into the microphone
5) mrs.brethrick had her fun in the 70's?
6) david s loves cuban sandwhiches and will stop at nothing to eat them
7) mrs parrado has sinned and will go to heaven because
a) chicken is not meat
b) pasta is made with mayonnaise
c) the schoolboard does not allow fish to be consumed at an induction
lol all in all it was a crazy fun night. i love all of you. tomorrow i have family over for bfast and then hw and then work which sucks.

"
You don't even know a thing I feel inside
Know, by the look in my eye
That I'm just fine but I might need you to hold me tight"