Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

take a look at me now...

Okay, so my laptop has actually died this time. It is being fixed now and i won't have it for like 2 weeks. oh well. I'm training myself to not go online, and do other things. The past few days i have almost finished a book, and done all of my homework. I have also been going to sleep earlier than normal, as people have noticed. I've been more tired and it's better than going online for so long. I've also been trying to be a better person. A nicer, more caring, sweet, compassionate, loving wonderful, beautiful person. I don't think that it's going so well, but it's better than being so hard on myself. I only deserve that some of the time.

Hmm, friday i went to lukes, saturday i worked 2-9 and then went home, talked to kyle and sleep, sunday i worked 930-315 and then went to PBG to see family. I love little Claudia Rose and Evan Michael. They are the cutest and i want them.

Monday i had a sadd meeting, then dinner at applebees, quick college class! and then dairy queen. You guys, i'm getting so fat. Today i was bored so i went to publix after school to finish the cake order, then i went to get my mom soup cause she no feel good. After that kyle came over and i helped him study some for calc.

I'm so wrapped up in this love story novel, wow im dumb
Prom planning is gay and i don't feel like worrying about it.
I'm so tired. Please believe in me. Someone.

"So tell me is it hard to see
The possibility, that i am not the person that i seem
I'll show you everything inside
Will you open up your eyes
Cause i'm more like you then you may ever know..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home