Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Monday, February 14, 2005

Maybe it's just an illusion...

...trying to tell myself what i should feel. Is that a good enough response?
Can't i just pretend to be happy for once? No i guess not.

"Drink up baby down.

Mmm, are you in or are you out?
Leave your things behind,
'Cuz it's all going off without you.
'Scuze me, too busy,
You're writing your tragedy.
These mishaps, your bubble wrap, when,
You've no idea what you're like...

(So let go)
So let go
Mmm, jump in
Oh well whatcha waiting for?
It's alright,
'Cuz there's beauty
In the breakdown.
(So let go)
Yeah, let go
Just get in
Oh it's so amazing here.
It's alright,
'Cuz there's beauty
In the breakdown."

I just watched Garden State and i really hated it. It sucked so much ass
i can't believe i even listened to lyn on this one. But that girl was right,
if you don't do something that no one had ever done before, then what
are you living for? I've started to wonder what college is going to be like,
and how many things will change, so far since the new year began, so much
has changed, so many people have changed my life, and i ahve learned so
much. I can't wait to see who changes my life next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home