Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Friday, February 04, 2005

interesting revelation....

Freudian slip
n. A verbal mistake that is thought to reveal an unconscious belief, thought, or emotion

now basically, there have been two of those "mis-actions" this past week. one by gabe, and the other by a friend at my school. The first, including gabe, was a deep underlying emotion , that came out when being confronted with this concept of "freudian-slips". The second, including my friend, may very well be the same thing. I got mauled in the hallway after finding out all of this information; information which i had already decided was the truth. Thank you Mr. Meyers for at least teaching me SOMETHING in that AP psychology class of yours. I should become one of those cool lie-detector people. I think that I really have a future in this! But now, i would like to make a broadcast out to all of my faithful readers, a simple, pleasant, how-im-feeling-now, message. Hopw you like it:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 2/05/2005 11:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing someone (probably luke) knows what this means, thereby making sense of it. lol. But to the rest of us, that may be the most incoherent journal ever written. ;) PEACE

 
At 2/05/2005 11:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ ~Kyle~

 
At 2/05/2005 9:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha I know... so I win... :)...Tracy

 
At 2/05/2005 9:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

>:^O

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home