Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

pensive..i would say

I've never been more happy and let down at the same time. I have so many unbelieveable things going for me right now, and i have been basking in the glory. I have so many distractions right now, and i have been sulking in the shadows.

1. I love you, sometimes it hurts.
2. I am glad that patrick is alive and that no one was hurt in the wreck
3. I am sad, yet hopeful, that tom is leaving in June. We'll see if our friendship survives.
4. I am rather let down by Dan. I'm not the only one who sees this.
5. I'm sorry for your loss Kyle.
6. Heather and Sara thank you for always being there for me and making me laugh.
7. The NHS induction is totally unorganized, we need to pull this together.
8. I'm most likely a GATOR now.
9. Merchant of Venice, this weekend, in W.Boca!!!!
10. I hate literature and everything having to do with it.
11. I'm looking forward to seeing Dominik.
12. I love Jessica and Sam in guidance, they are the funniest two girls!
13. I know every song that Gabriel has on his mp3 player :)
14. I miss lyndsey, and got closed in a closet today by mean Bryan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home