Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Thursday, February 10, 2005

ohhh our evil plan/project/video has been approved, and consented upon ;) i'm excited! lol.

Heather and I are going to go to the gardens mall tomorrow for prom dress shopping, then we are meeting Sophie and Sara and going to Delray movie theater to see William Shakespeare's: The Merchant of Venice, not to be confused with Macbeth. It gives us extra credit in Lit, which my C could really use!

I can't wait for prom, it makes me happy, cause of senior year, my duke interview today...this is all crazyyyyyyy stuff.

I will update on my Duke interview after i order the NHS food and go there. This is scary :(

1 Comments:

At 2/12/2005 10:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha our project will be the best...:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home