Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

phew

I'm so bored lol, since these half days that start at 1130, i've had so much free time. Today i woke up at 8 and showered, got ready and went to toms at 9. We watched tv and then went to school at 1130 and bought prom tickets. After that was econ, guidance, and lit. A dumb day altogether. I got shamma at the school later, and we did our physics lab. Then we got a laser pointer and then i drove her home. I went to visit tom at work after that and we talked for awhile, i got told to leave by mike, etc. Tonight i'm not sure what i'm doing. Right now i'm just laying around. Bleh, no homework always leaves me bored, plus everyone is somewhere or doing something. I might go do the physics lab, hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home