Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

kansfdjnaj;dshb

[And everytime I think about you I smile]

being home has been fun so far. all the little things that my friends do and say make me soooooo sooooo happy. I don't know why exactly. I just missed being with them SOOOOO much. Last night i got home and then went to the Wellington Green Mall with lyn. That was fun cause i got to see my katie lou and get some presents. Like for tomorrow=dan's birthday. Then today i woke up and went to the gym at 745 and then work at 930-3. Im working friday at petes and then sat sun mon tues fri sat and Perks. THAT'S INSANE. So after work today i went to lyns cause she is a sick duckling...i gave her this xmasz ornament for her mom, went to blockbuster, and then went to saras for her dinner party!!!! I missed everyone it was lots o fun. Then i went and met Dan, Dan p, Kyle, Brett, Katie, Garrett, Kelia, and some other kid at kts. That was cool, some mario kart, some fighting, some oprah. Now i am home...laying in bed, thinking about what is going to go on during this break.

[ I confess, I'm just messed up
dropping "I'm sorry" like you're still around...]