Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I love falling asleep to the sound of rain, and it's raining right now. I just got home from heather's. Today was a good day. I slept in really late cause i didn't go to bed til late! But then i went to the mall with lyndsey and did all of my holiday shopping and even bought myself a few things. It was good. Tracy came over for a little while and we talked and then I went to dinner with heather david and dan and then watched two movies at heather's house. Tomorrow should be good and so should wednesday. Thursday I think the crew is having another get together at kts house which should be really good. I love hanging out with everyone. The past few days have been filled with work and then at night chillin with people til late and i've never felt so satisfied in my life. Things are looking up. I'm not so stressed, now that school is over, and i made okay grades for first semester...i really have to work next semester...but that's not for awhile thank goodness!

Ill write in here later.