Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

without you all i'm going to be is incomplete

[Where we were going we didn't really care, we had all we ever wanted...] Kenny Chesney, Keg in the Closet

[Am I more than you bargained for yet
I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear
Cause that's just who I am this week] Fall Out Boy, Sugar we're going down

[Time passes and it tells us what we're left with
We become the things we do
Me I'm a fool, spent from defiance, yeah you got me but
I didn't give up on you] Third Eye Blind, Blinded

[I'm quiet you know
You make a first impression I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind] Howie Day, Collide

[
And all these thoughts are never resting
And you're not something I deserve

In my head there's only you now
This world falls on me
In this world there's real and make believe
And this seems real to me] 3 Doors Down, Let Me Go

"who said there needed to a plan, who said life was scripted out and designed to be easy?"

[edit]
I did two things tonight that i don't normally do. I went and stood outside and just looked at the sky, it was so beautiful and i really was mesmorized, you don't know how much thinking one can do like that. After that i wrote a poem. I never have written one before, so i did. I guess it's okay. It's the one thing bretherick has passed on to me i guess?

1 Comments:

At 4/26/2005 10:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, gay lyrics wow

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home