Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

:Someday:

[And how can I
stand here with you
and not be moved by you
would you tell me
how could it be
any better than this
] Lifehouse

I guess i should post. I've been really tired lately. Last night i passed out before 1030 and today even after 11ish hours of sleep im still really tired. At least i get to spend time with my lyndsey today. 3 more weeks of school people, 3 more weeks. Do you understand how great that feels? After so much time, there's 17 days of school left!!!!! OMFG. It's still insane, but i'm loving life right now. I love all of my friends, and no luke, i don't hate the world. Ahhh im loving radio AOL!!! awesome songs. I'm heading off to work. Later days.

[I'll be just fine
Pretending i'm not
I'm far from lonely
And it's all that i've got...] theUsed

withlove,brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home