Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Thursday, March 31, 2005

how does it feel?

Not good i tell you. today had to be, by far, the hardest day to wake up being sick, in maybe my entire life. I got to school and felt so entirely drained throughout guidance but they made me walk around anyway and i felt so sick. I was also able to bring a class to kyle/glicks/katies class and kyle goes "get out brooke, we hate you, get out". Then i went to mrs. brethericks class and i officially dozed off a couple of times when she was talking about some stupid poem, gosh i hate that class. When i got to calc i felt really bad, plus i was harassed by kyle about our theory and about ever talking to john. Ha, that's all i have to say. "I'm taking over, and i hate you so much too." I got a pass to leave, and after witnessing the happiness that me not returning brought to kyle, i left. As i was walking out i ran into Dell and Bretherick who talked about me as i walked with them, as if i wasn't there. Apparently by me hating brethericks class, and doing no work, I am always on top of things and mrs bretherick likes me. That was rather shocking considering i had fallen asleep in her class earlier that day. Salty.

I drove home and did not even change. I layed down in my already unmade bed and fell asleep for 3 hours. Woke up at 115 still feeling sick and then got ready for work, which i might add BLOWS. Work for 6 hours, omg, i hate my life lol. I have some feeling that i will fall asleep tonight exactly at 920 when i get home from work. It will be glorious, because i say so.

Haha i like looking at the time and realizing this is when i would get out of school, except that i got out at 10 and slept. I love it. But i hate you. So much. If there is a better word to express my hatred then i would find it, but i am so lazy. For some reason im way motivated to write in here, and i don't know why. Something inside of me is like...write something, it could be worthwhile. I used to right really good journals when i had something to write about. I hope i can find the muse to make me write more again.

"So pardon me while I burst into flames
I've had enough of the world
And it's people's mindless games
So pardon me while I burn
And rise above the flame
Pardon me, pardon me
I'll never be the same" [pardonmeincubus]


"My biggest fear will be the rescue of me
Strange how it turns out that way
Could you show me dear
Something I've not seen?
Something infinitely interesting" [echoincubus]

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww[john voice(cause apparently i cant do it)] Luke needs to stop:
CRRRRAAAAAAZZZZY: i want to spank your ass
CRRRRAAAAAAZZZZY: freudian slip

CRRRRAAAAAAZZZZY: i took turns having sex with girls on the lab counters and then we took more notes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home