Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I guess I haven't really written anything of substance in here in basically awhile. I've been busy, and i know the rest of you have been too, so i guess it's not like you are missing out.

I'm up in gainesville, and I can't wait until this weekend when Sarah Brian Keith Alyssa and I head over to Ormond Beach. We are leaving thursday night and then staying there until saturday and it's going to be awesome, and a continuation of spring break (just better).

Spring Break is over, and there is nothing to complain about there. Spring Break was relaxing and amazing at the same time. I worked one day which was no big deal. I got to see all the people that I wanted to (Heather/David, Tracy, Lynbo, Katie, Austin, Sara, work people, cardinal newman kids, and also UF people). Dan and Katie both had awesome parties as always. All in all it was a good time.

Now that I look back on this school year i am thankful for everything that has happened. I have only had one boyfriend (surprise surprise). I have learned to be patient, to be more understanding, and to love without regret. I do not regret any of the things that have happened to me so far, however crappy some may be. Yet, I cannot wait until the rest of this year plays out.

Sarah and I have decided that we hate boys, forever. But it's okay folks. As much as i hurt sometimes, the pain only comes out sometimes, and not as often as i have good feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home